The European Bureau for Conservation and Development (EBCD) is an international environmental NGO based in Brussels, with the main objective to promote the sustainable use of natural renewable resources both in Europe and worldwide. EBCD is offering an internship position beginning in September (dates are flexible).
Assisting the Fisheries and Marine team
EBCD is very active in the field of fisheries and aquaculture, working closely with the European Institutions. EBCD actively participates to the Committee on Fisheries of the European Parliament, four Advisory Councils and provides the Interim Secretariat for the Aquaculture Advisory Council and Market Advisory Council. At the international level EBCD is attending the main meetings of some Regional Fisheries Management Organizations (RFMOs).
The intern should possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in English with additional EU languages considered an asset, notably French and Spanish.
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong political analysis;
- Experience within EU institutions;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Being at the heart of the European Institutions will offer the intern an invaluable experience and network!
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com