LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCE IN EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY?
Assisting the Secretariat of the European Parliament Intergroup “Climate Change, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development”:
EBCD provides the Secretariat to one of the largest and most influential Intergroups within the European Parliament (EP). The Intergroup represents a forum of discussion for Members of the European Parliament (MEP) to learn, debate and create policies geared towards sustainable development. More information can be found here.
The intern will assist the team in the following tasks:
- Attend Parliamentary Committees in the EP and other relevant meetings in Brussels, producing concise reports;
- Monitor the EU institutions’ activities;
- Provide the necessary documentation for Intergroup meetings (agendas, name plates, documents, posters);
- Assist with the logistics of meetings in the European Parliament;
- Draft reports of meetings.
The intern should possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in English is required with additional EU languages considered an asset;
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Being at the heart of the European Institutions will offer the intern an invaluable experience and network!
Internships last 3 month, interns are recruited throughout the year. The next intake is for December – February.
Applications including CV and motivation letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org